Our strength, experience and capability in structural steel fabrication and installation is aimed at the medium to small construction projects sector. We limit our structural steel activity to these projects because we understand our capability and capacity, and can ensure our quality and service level to clients will be maintained on every job.
We often do participate in large projects as a support to a principle fabricator. We are there when they require additional fabrication facilities or experienced on-site installation teams who understand quality workmanship.
Our experience in structural steel supply, fabrication and installation is well regarded and covers the following areas:
- Building extensions (e.g. warehousing- shopping centres – manufacturing facilities)
- Construction around existing operations and volatile environments
- Specialist structural projects
- Working in difficult and hard to access environments
- Support large structural steel contracts
- Complex jobs that others can’t do, or don’t want
Structural steel is one of our core activities and is supported by a large manufacturing facility, over 100 years of experience within our ranks and on-site plant and equipment to be self-reliant while on site.
When you are ready to invite suppliers for your next structural steel project, ensure you have Hyforce Engineering on your priority list. It will be the best decision you will make this year.